Tell me, is the rose naked
or is that her only dress?
Why do trees conceal
the splendor of their roots?
Who hears the regrets
of the thieving automobile?
Is there anything in the world sadder
than a train standing in the rain?
- mercury8 reblogged this from jbe200
- cookedheads reblogged this from beverleyshiller
- jsweptson likes this
- jbe200 reblogged this from rudimick
- jbe200 likes this
- rudimick reblogged this from beverleyshiller
- rudimick likes this
- beverleyshiller reblogged this from mycolorbook
- art-and-dream likes this
- the-paintrist likes this
- mycolorbook posted this